Some basic suggestions about finding lodging.
Willits Area (30 minutes south of the Festival Site)
- Baechtel Creek Inn & Spa | 800-459-9911 (43 rooms)
- Best Western-Willits Inn | 800-495-6259 (44 rooms)
- Super 8 Lodge | 707-459-3388
- Brooktrails Lodge | 707-459-1596 (20 rooms, plus big house)
- Holiday Lodge | 800-835-3972 (16 rooms)
- Old West Inn | 800-700-7659 (19 rooms)
- Pepperwood Motel | 707-459-2231
- Pine Cone Motel | 707-459-5044 (20 rooms)
Garberville Area (45 minutes north of the Festival Site)
- Benbow Inn | 707-923-2124 (55 rooms)
- Best Western Humboldt House Inn | 707-923-2771 (76 rooms)
- Humboldt Redwoods Inn | 707-923-2451 (22 rooms)
- Motel Garberville | 707-923-2422 (30 rooms)
- Sherwood Forest Motel | 707-923-2721 (32 rooms)
Leggett Area (15-20 min. north of the Festival Site)
- Stonegate Villas | 707-925-6226 (6 rooms)
- Big Bend Lodge | 707-925-2440 (9 rooms)(formerly River Run Lodge)
- Mendocino Magic | 415-847-0439 or email email@example.com (Rustic accommodations and Campground with Private Lake and Shuttle to KWMF. DOG FRIENDLY – ask about day rates to watch your pets while you enjoy the festival. www.mendocinomagic.com)
- Redwoods River Resort & Campground | 707-925-6249 (8 lodge rooms, 7 cabins and a vacation rental on property. www.redwoodriverresort.com)
- Standish Hickey State Park (15-20 min. north of Leggett)
- Mendocino Area Parks Association (99 campsites) | 707-925-6482
- Willits/Ukiah KOA | 800-KOA-8542
- Redwoods River Resort & Campground (Leggett) | 707-925-6249
- Hidden Valley Campground (Willits) | 707-459-2521
Camping is included in the price of admission for a full festival (four day), three day, or weekend (two day) pass. One-day ticket holders may buy an overnight camping ticket at the gate only. Overnight camping tickets will be sold for $30.00 per person/per night.
Camping begins at 8:00 am on Thursday & Friday, and ends at 12 noon on Monday. Camping spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be some designated areas, such as: family camp, quiet camp, RV camp, ‘no vehicle’ camp area, the usual ‘up most of the night’ camp, and a camping area near the music bowl for those with physical disabilities that require a closer proximity to the main area. There are no electrical hook-ups, no individual campfires are allowed, and fresh water is available. There is a beautiful bathhouse, with both a men’s and women’s side, that is free to all festival patrons, providing showers and sinks for all to use. All toilet facilities are porta-potties.
Early arriving campers may not save spaces with their vehicles for late arrivals. To secure places for later arriving friends, especially in the Riverside camping area, early arrivals can pitch their friends tents or secure with extra gear (up to two spaces only). Space reservation, other than pitching of tents will be monitored and restricted. This is being done for the benefit of the community of attendees as a whole.