All vendors will need a California Resale Number. Contact the State Board Of Equalization: www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm#sales Santa Rosa Office: (707) 576-2101.

Food vendors need to comply with all Health Department regulations regarding the sale of food. Please contact the Mendocino County Health Department in Ukiah, (707) 463-4466

For more information: David — vendors@katewolfmusicfestival.com